Homes For Sale in San Ramon, CA
Why Shop Real Estate in San Ramon, CA?
San Ramon is known for having one of the largest selections of homes in the Bay Area. This is great for potential home buyers because there are so many different options at different price points. Choices begin from starter homes to pristine luxury homes in Norris Canyon Estates, and anything in between. Regardless, there is something for just about anyone due to the big selection of different styles. Real estate in this areas is in high, strong demand due to the growth of the area, top rated schools, safe neighborhoods, a beautiful valley setting, and community resources.
San Ramon, CA Neighborhoods
San Ramon, CA – The Best of a Beautiful City and The Best of Ranch Land
San Ramon is great for potential home buyers because there is something for just about everyone due to the great amenities of the city! It has been developed a downtown that includes a hotel, high-end retail, a movie theatre, restaurants, a library, city hall, a transit center, residential units, and high-end office spaces. As of now, not only are there high-end office buildings, there are exceptional retail spots for residents to explore. There also is a hotel, numerous parks, an event center, and several sports fields. Also, real estate in this areas is in high, strong demand due to the growth of the area, top rated schools, safe neighborhoods, a beautiful valley setting, and community resources.
San Ramon School Information:
San Ramon Valley School District is one of the largest school districts in California due to being comprised of the communities of Danville, San Ramon, Alamo, Blackhawk, and Diablo. The district has over 35 schools and over 26,000 students. One of the best things about this district is that it is ranked among the top 2% of all the school districts in the state. Over 94% of the graduating seniors from San Ramon Valley School District go to some sort of college following high school. Awards have also been presented to this school district like the California Distinguished School award over 50 times, and numerous National Blue Ribbon School awards. There are many different opportunities for the students including gifted student programs, counseling, after-school childcare, music classes, and competitive sports.
- Public: Country Club, Neil Armstrong, Walt Disney, Bollinger Canyon, Montevideo, Golden View, Coyote Creek, Quail Run, Live Oak, Hidden Hills, Twin Creeks
Interested In Learning More About San Ramon Homes for Sale?
Fill Out the Form Below!
More About San Ramon, CA
San Ramon began as a ranching and agricultural area with spectacular valleys and hills. Thanks to the gold rush in the late 1700’s, the village of San Ramon was able to get established due to a stagecoach line that ran from the valley to Oakland.
Thomas Bishop had around 3000 acres of land in San Ramon which became the Bishop Ranch that is now Bishop Ranch Business Park, home to Chevron Corporation, AT&T, Toyota, and UPS, just to name a few. Due to the Bishop Ranch, it truly was what shaped San Ramon into what it is today. This allows for a great number of jobs that are well paid.
San Ramon experienced a huge growth period starting in the 1970’s, it lacks one feature that surrounding cities offer, a downtown. A plan has been developed to build a downtown that includes a hotel, high-end retail, a movie theatre, restaurants, a library, city hall, a transit center, residential units, and high-end office spaces. As of now, not only are there high-end office buildings, there are exceptional retail spots for residents to explore. There also is a hotel, numerous parks, an event center, and several sports fields.
Why Work With Fine Valley Homes?
My Pledge To You:
I pledge to always tell you the truth about your property.
– You will always get my honest assessment of what your home is currently worth. I will not mislead you about the value of your home in order to get your listing or make you feel good. You will always hear the truth from me.
I pledge to disclose all my relationships in the transaction.
– There are other kinds of relationships that may influence our business together. If I am representing both the buyer and the seller, I am obligated to tell you. If you’re thinking of buying my mother’s house, I’ll let you know. I will always be clear and upfront with everything we do together.
I pledge not to put my commission ahead of what’s best for you.
– Of course, I earn more money if you buy a $700,000 house instead of a $600,000 house. But, if the $600,000 house is clearly the best home for you, I will respect your choice and work hard to complete the deal successfully.
I pledge to respect your privacy.
– During the course of our working together, you may share personal, financial, and other confidential information with me. I will not disclose this information to anyone, nor will I use it to gain any kind of advantage in any transaction.
I pledge to show you all the available properties in your price range.
– Some agents may steer you toward their own or their company’s listings to generate a higher commission for themselves. I’ll show you any property that meets your needs, regardless of who has the listing.
I pledge to give you good advice.
– I deal with appraisers, lenders, home inspectors and countless other professionals on a regular basis. I can give you great recommendations about these matters (if you need them), and if I think you might be making a bad choice, I will let you know.
I pledge not to push you into a bidding war.
– Real estate is a competitive business. There are offers and counter-offers that go on during any deal. I will never encourage you to go beyond your maximum budget to buy a property. I won’t tell you that other people are interested in a property or about to make offers in order to get you to make an offer or make a higher offer.
I pledge that you will understand what you’re signing.
– Of course, any real estate deal involves paperwork and a lot of it. You’ll be asked to sign many documents, and I will thoroughly explain them all to ensure you are comfortable every step of the way and know what you are signing. I won’t put you into a time crunch so that you feel you don’t have time to read through the paperwork. You will always get an ample amount of time with me, so you will be comfortable every step of the way!
I pledge to tell you the truth about myself.
– I won’t make false claims. I’ll provide you with information about my background, training, and experience as a real estate agent. If needed, I’ll discuss my commissions and any other compensation I might receive as a result of our transaction. I will always be upfront and honest with you.
I pledge to follow through and follow up.
– I don’t list your home and leave you. You will know exactly how I work and what you can expect from me at all stages of the process. I’ll communicate regularly and you’ll know everything that’s happening as soon as I know it. After we close the deal, I’ll still keep in touch with you to ensure you’re still happy with the way things worked out for you.
Note: The information about San Ramon, CA and the San Ramon Homes For Sale is believed to be reliable. However, it is not guaranteed. The information is subject to change and should be verified by the user. School information should be verified with the appropriate school district to ensure accuracy. At Fine Valley Homes, we do our best to double check our information, so if you do find inaccurate information, feel free to reach out to us so we can make the website a reliable source for everyone.