Homes For Sale in Pleasanton, CA
Why Shop Real Estate in Pleasanton, CA?
Homes for sale in Pleasanton CA are in solid interest to a lot of buyers. With an enchanting downtown, great occupations, extraordinary schools, wonderful commutes, and a wonderful quality of life, this city has been the ideal location for many buyers. There are an extensive variety of homes available to be purchased here in Pleasanton, from present-day condos and townhomes to wonderful extravagant homes and estates. There are many sheltered, very much manicured neighborhoods to suit each taste. No big surprise Pleasanton has turned out to be one of the most alluring urban areas in the Bay Area for purchasers searching for a wide choice of homes for sale.
Entry Level Pleasanton Neighborhoods
Pleasanton, CA – Major City Amenities with a Small Town Charm
Pleasanton, CA offers enchanting downtown, great occupations, extraordinary schools, wonderful commutes, and a wonderful quality of life, this city has been the ideal location for many buyers. With an extensive variety of homes available to be purchased here in Pleasanton, from present-day townhouses and townhomes to wonderful extravagance homes and estates. No big surprise Pleasanton has turned out to be one of the most alluring urban areas in the Bay Area for purchasers searching for a wide choice of homes for sale.
Pleasanton School Information:
The Pleasanton School District was established in 1867 and is now one of the highest regarded school districts. It has a long history of serving its community while also having some of the highest test scores compared to other California schools. Something wonderful about Pleasanton schools is that there is so much parental involvement within the community, it helps affirm their commitment to the best education. The residents of this city passed a $70 million bond for this school district for constructions and many improvements. This school district also holds some of the best awards including National Blue Ribbon Schools, California Distinguished Schools, and National Schools of Character.
There are many programs available within this school district including school lunch programs, after-school child care, language programs, music programs, computer programs, competitive athletics, drama and band program, special education, and special programs for high achieving students. Pleasanton has a very good track record of its students attending a college or university following high school from delivering quality education to its students.
- Public: Alisal Elementary, Donlon Elementary, Lydiksen Elementary, Mohr Elementary, Fairlands Elementary, Hearst Elementary, Valley View Elementary, Vintage Hills Elementary, Walnut Grove Elementary
- Public: Hart Middle, Pleasanton Middle, Harvest Park Middle
- Public: Foothill High, Amador Valley High
Interested In Learning More About Pleasanton Homes for Sale?
Fill Out the Form Below!
More About Pleasanton, CA
With a city of around 70,000 residents, there, of course, a wonderful vibrant vibe all across this suburban city. While having almost 70,000 residents, Pleasanton has still been able to keep its small-town charm and character. Its downtown destinations have an impressive amount of restaurants, cafes, antique shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that perfect sense of community. Downtown Pleasanton really offers so much and has the perfect opportunity for a great night out on the town. Whether that’s just going to explore a new restaurant, enjoying a concert, or attending a street party. There is truly something for everyone to do in this great downtown area.
Not only does Pleasanton have a wonderful downtown area, but it also offers a great city vibe that has so many places to visit. The shopping mall Stoneridge mall has many different stores that include name brand retailers and small boutique shops. It also is home to plenty of places to get a bite to eat. Pleasanton is home to one of the largest business park in the western United States named Hacienda Business Park. This allows creating job opportunities for this cities residents.
Housing in the Pleasanton area offers many wide ranges of different homes. These include condo and townhouse developments at the lower end, to mid-range homes that are in well-kept neighborhoods, to an extravagant neighborhood full of luxury homes. The luxurious homes are very popular and in demand due to the beautiful gated communities and country clubs. Pleasanton truly offers a home to anyone looking for a home due to having so many different types suitable for any person taste and budget.
Why Work With Fine Valley Homes?
My Pledge To You:
I pledge to always tell you the truth about your property.
– You will always get my honest assessment of what your home is currently worth. I will not mislead you about the value of your home in order to get your listing or make you feel good. You will always hear the truth from me.
I pledge to disclose all my relationships in the transaction.
– There are other kinds of relationships that may influence our business together. If I am representing both the buyer and the seller, I am obligated to tell you. If you’re thinking of buying my mother’s house, I’ll let you know. I will always be clear and upfront with everything we do together.
I pledge not to put my commission ahead of what’s best for you.
– Of course, I earn more money if you buy a $700,000 house instead of a $600,000 house. But, if the $600,000 house is clearly the best home for you, I will respect your choice and work hard to complete the deal successfully.
I pledge to respect your privacy.
– During the course of our working together, you may share personal, financial, and other confidential information with me. I will not disclose this information to anyone, nor will I use it to gain any kind of advantage in any transaction.
I pledge to show you all the available properties in your price range.
– Some agents may steer you toward their own or their company’s listings to generate a higher commission for themselves. I’ll show you any property that meets your needs, regardless of who has the listing.
I pledge to give you good advice.
– I deal with appraisers, lenders, home inspectors and countless other professionals on a regular basis. I can give you great recommendations about these matters (if you need them), and if I think you might be making a bad choice, I will let you know.
I pledge not to push you into a bidding war.
– Real estate is a competitive business. There are offers and counter-offers that go on during any deal. I will never encourage you to go beyond your maximum budget to buy a property. I won’t tell you that other people are interested in a property or about to make offers in order to get you to make an offer or make a higher offer.
I pledge that you will understand what you’re signing.
– Of course, any real estate deal involves paperwork and a lot of it. You’ll be asked to sign many documents, and I will thoroughly explain them all to ensure you are comfortable every step of the way and know what you are signing. I won’t put you into a time crunch so that you feel you don’t have time to read through the paperwork. You will always get an ample amount of time with me, so you will be comfortable every step of the way!
I pledge to tell you the truth about myself.
– I won’t make false claims. I’ll provide you with information about my background, training, and experience as a real estate agent. If needed, I’ll discuss my commissions and any other compensation I might receive as a result of our transaction. I will always be upfront and honest with you.
I pledge to follow through and follow up.
– I don’t list your home and leave you. You will know exactly how I work and what you can expect from me at all stages of the process. I’ll communicate regularly and you’ll know everything that’s happening as soon as I know it. After we close the deal, I’ll still keep in touch with you to ensure you’re still happy with the way things worked out for you.
Note: The information about Pleasanton, CA and the Pleasanton Homes For Sale is believed to be reliable. However, it is not guaranteed. The information is subject to change and should be verified by the user. School information should be verified with the appropriate school district to ensure accuracy. At Fine Valley Homes, we do our best to double check our information, so if you do find inaccurate information, feel free to reach out to us so we can make the website a reliable source for everyone.